Dear Families! It has been wonderful to see you back for appointments! As we have returned to the office we have been working hard to ensure your safety with additional protocols.
1. Our entire staff will be wearing surgical masks, and we will require parents to wear them as well. Providers performing certain restorative procedures will be wearing additional face and body protection.
2. Staff will be having their temperatures taken and recorded daily and not be permitted to work if 100.4 or higher and screened for Covid-19 symptoms. Patients will also be having their temperatures taken and appointments rescheduled for anyone with a temp over 100.4 F.
3. We will limit the number of adults to just 1 parent or guardian per family. Additional adults will be asked to wait in their car.
4. Increased spacing of chairs in the reception area, along with barriers strategically placed to reduce unnecessary interactions and maintain social distancing.
5. Protective barriers at the front desk to welcome and check out patients.
6. Increased routine cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces with our current hospital grade sanitizer, as well as logging times.
7. Privacy curtains between the chairs in our recare bay to ensure that social distancing can be maintained.
8. Laminated and sanitizable prize "menus" to allow children to select their prizes. All toys and books have been removed from the reception area as well.
9. Sanitizer stations set up around the office.
10. Medical grade air filtration devices have been installed in treatment areas, staff areas and private offices.
Further, you may be asked to come in slighlty earlier or slightly later to help stagger appointment times. If so, these small changes should be no greater than 15 minutes. Finally, you may choose to wait in your car after checking in if you arrive early.